T.D. Jakes Transformation Centers serve as a catalyst to initiate sustainable community development
HOME - OUR APPROACH - TC MODEL - NEWS BRIEFS
Did you know?
- Some villagers walk 25 miles one way to get drinking water that is contaminated
- Many village children never see their fifth birthday due to sickness and disease
- No schools are availalbe to most village children
- Livestock and crops die from a lack of rain and a dependable water source which threatens the food security of the people
- There is no economic development to bring about change
MegaCARE Missions (MegaCARE) partners with community leaders, governments and non-governmental organizations(NGOs) to build T.D. Jakes Transformation Centers (Centers) that initiate social, physical and community transformation by identifying root causes that limit community development thus perpetuate poverty, illness and child mortality. These Centers provide needed infrastructure, facilities and training programs to empower impoverished communities and initiate self-sustainability.